Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 6 Thing 13 Delicious...and it is!

I have a pretty well-established Delicious account from past conferences, and would like to explore it more deeply during this session. I find I still keep bookmarking on my personal computer, and forget to add to delicious. So, my goals are to add to my network on Delicious (I already added the SLJLibraryLearning2's bookmarks) and to add whatever tools I need to my browsers to make bookmarking to delicious a simple affair.

I already see the value in sharing bookmarks among professionals in the library field (or within any field), but I'm trying to think outside the box and imagine how I would use this with my k-5 critters...

I'm going to post this and see about including a Delicious Network Badge on this page...

1 comment:

  1. Social bookmarking is an incredibly powerful tool. I have been exploring Diigo, which is a social bookmarking tool that also allows you to highlight and leave stickies on a web page. There are some things I like better about Delicious but that feature of Diigo is really powerful.

    Professional conversations going on through social bookmarking have the ability to link us with people all over the globe as well as across the district. It also takes reaching out to thers which is hard for me to do....my shyness translates online -

    Ann

    ReplyDelete