Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week 9 Thing 23 Copyright and Evaluation/Feedback

http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=6226866636504700597

I really enjoyed the leisurely exploration of all these resources. Many I had been introduced to during workshops at conferences, but never revisited them, forgot about them, or didn't really take the time to figure out how to integrate them into my everyday library world at school. I got LOTS of great ideas and inspiration from seeing what other librarians were doing--sometimes to the point of feeling rather like a dinosaur close to retirement:) But I do what I can and try not to get anxious about not doing enough.

Learning about all these online resources, most available for free, has shifted my perspective from being limited by budget to accomplish only what I can using purchased software and machines, to looking out in the "cloud" for my resources to share with teachers. I'm now trying to push them that direction as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment